Better Discovery=Better Solutions=More Wins!
We use our Express Slice™ process to quickly and accurately analyze the effectiveness of your discovery process, with minimal time on your part and at no cost to you.
Express Slice™ is a process that we have developed over the years that enables us to look at a ‘slice’ of all the available information and quickly determine what’s working and what’s not.
We analyze your current discovery process in order to:
- -Identify your desired discovery process,
- -Identify the gap between current and desired,
- -Offer suggestions to close the gap.
The steps in the process are:
- Expectations: We will discuss and agree on deliverables, processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Data gathering: You provide information about your current discovery process and your desired discovery process.
- Interviews: We will interview a small number of sales managers—typically five.
- Analysis: We will develop an analysis of the data provided and the interview findings.
- Report: We will present you and the other managers with a report that focuses on recommendations.
- You: a no-cost quick read on whether our not your discovery is best in class or needs work.
- Me: If your discovery process needs improvement, you will ask me to submit a proposal, and where your discovery is already best in class, then I have gained one more example of what best in class looks like.
Confidentiality : The information you’re asking for is confidential so how do I protect?
Typically we sign a mutual nondisclosure agreement.
Cost : What will this cost me?
It will not cost you anything for us to conduct this analysis.
Time investment : How much time will I need to invest in this mini analysis?
Typically our customers invest a total of four people hours.
Free : Why are you doing this work for free?
The more often I demonstrate the effectiveness of my analysis using the Express Slice™ process, the more customers ask me to work with them to improve their discovery process.
Speed : How long will the process take?
It typically takes less than 30 days from start to finish.